2. To boost revenue and profit.
3. To reach a completely new audience.
4. To become digital.
2) Partner restaurants receive and fulfill orders that will be delivered using third-party delivery services, such as DoorDash, UberEats, etc.
2) Learn how to cook dishes from the menu of selected brands.
3) Accept and prepare orders.
To make your own delivery business successful, you need to:
- spend time and effort on adapting your menu for delivery;
- fiddle around with tastings, working out and calculating new dishes for delivery;
- analyze the market and competitors` offers;
- look for money to pay for advertising;
- hire a marketer and rely on their competence;
- pay for promotion on social networks;
— pay for IT solutions and process automation;
- worry about branded packaging;
- take care of timely courier delivery;
- understand confusing reports.
And even after you handle all that, you are unlikely to make a profit. Additional costs will eat up as much as 50% of the value of your product. Operational costs will take 25%, and then you`ll pay another 35% to aggregators.
You`ll end up paying for deliveries out of your own pocket.
As a result, you don`t use your kitchen and staff resources at 100%, but you still have to pay rent, salaries and utilities in full.
This time can be used to earn additional profit. With CloudBrands, every restaurant can connect digital brands and fulfill additional orders for delivery in their free time — after breakfast, before or after lunch, early or late dinner, or late night — it`s your choice.
You can customize the system yourself, but we recommend that ordering be enabled at all times.